The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Should be BANNED

Started by IRISH KAM, May 12, 2017, 10:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

??????

YES cos he disrupts and annoys constantly .
0 (0%)
NO cos he posts Enlightening threads that has members deep in thought .
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 11, 2017, 10:01:54 AM

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

deadskinmask

Quote from: "kiebers"Day late and a dollar short.

i just came by to lend kam a dollar but seeing hes also a day late, that would be pointless.... i'd also like to congratulate yall on making such an astute decision. i wish other places were more 'in-tune' but oh well....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

i just came by to lend kam a dollar but seeing hes also a day late, that would be pointless.... i'd also like to congratulate yall on making such an astute decision. i wish other places were more 'in-tune' but oh well....

Hello deadskinmask.

:JC_howdy:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Hello deadskinmask.

howdy back.... and i thought we agreed on 'skinz'.... i know you're talking to me cause i'm quoted and reading my whole username makes my eyes tired.... :(

Anonymous

Hello deadskinmask.

howdy back.... and i thought we agreed on 'skinz'.... i know you're talking to me cause i'm quoted and reading my whole username makes my eyes tired.... :(

We did agree didn't we..

Ni hao skinz, that's Mandarin for howdy.

deadskinmask

Hello deadskinmask.

Ni hurtz, doctor.... thats alabama for 'i can't bend my leg'.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Blazor

I like it! Like Knee how?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

I don't know about banning him. A crash literacy course is what I would do.

Angry White Male

I may assume that TD has lately been trying to save some cash (the Jew in him), and has potentially been purchasing black market booze for himself, in Costa Ebola.

The problem with this is, is that bad booze often contains the wrong type of alcohol.  Methanol will give you one hell of a drunk, but will also leave you blind, as well as leading to other problems.

TD should check his source...  Third World shitholes often have very lax quality control regulations in effect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I may assume that TD has lately been trying to save some cash (the Jew in him), and has potentially been purchasing black market booze for himself, in Costa Ebola.

The problem with this is, is that bad booze often contains the wrong type of alcohol.  Methanol will give you one hell of a drunk, but will also leave you blind, as well as leading to other problems.

TD should check his source...  Third World shitholes often have very lax quality control regulations in effect.

TD is not Jewish. Not even a tiny drop of Ashkenazi blood.  He's lying his ass off.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I may assume that TD has lately been trying to save some cash (the Jew in him), and has potentially been purchasing black market booze for himself, in Costa Ebola.

TD is not Jewish. Not even a tiny drop of Ashkenazi blood.  He's lying his ass off.

He's a short, Italian American with a brain smaller than a hummingbird.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"

He's a short, Italian American with a brain smaller than a hummingbird.

He is a wee fucker.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview